Contact Form

 




(Bijan and Erin) I have always been a mess but he sticks with me and shows me the brighter and lighter side of things, makes me understand that there is always something more than words could express, lets me know that I can always be a better human being, and always lets me feel how a grown-up relationship is really like. So thank you, Bijan. We just turned one and I'm happy. And sappy. Therefore, Yuck.

You know I love you. :)

Total comment

Author

Unknown

0   comments

Post a Comment

Cancel Reply




(Bijan and Erin) I have always been a mess but he sticks with me and shows me the brighter and lighter side of things, makes me understand that there is always something more than words could express, lets me know that I can always be a better human being, and always lets me feel how a grown-up relationship is really like. So thank you, Bijan. We just turned one and I'm happy. And sappy. Therefore, Yuck.

You know I love you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment